Sunday, July 19, 2015

Absent Awareness; Awareness of the Absence

Lost in hypnagogia, trapped in fantasy
Brimming with ecstasy yet flourishing with jealousy
Mind-space tangled in a state of organized mess
Never stopping to dwell on one concentric idea

Eccentricities festoon my wretched mentality
My behavior enslaved to blistering obsession
Vibrant maroon, resplendent charcoal
Concealed by the shadow of unattainable glory

Bottling up a myriad radical intentions
Entrenched in the deep recesses of consciousness
Decayed and distraught, waiting for a day
Yearning for liberty, exploding to escape

Hoping to bide my tongue and shut my mouth
For clandestine emotions expose with violent salience
Ensnared by judgmental watchful eyes
The vulgar pinch of shame and guilt

A surrealist’s interlude is the colors of evening
The blurring of the constructive from the destructive
A blaring conundrum lulled by the song of dawn
Screaming with insanity’s silent trance

The past, the present, the future
Frightens me with a pang of unspeakable dread
My cup is filled with the sap of suffering
Burden my soul with the foul stench of dismay

Blemishes, my reputation has in abundance
My appearance tarnished with grit and filth
Relish in the agony of interlaced words
Hurt radiates my days, intense and lingering

Bothered by the past experiences of anguish
Elucidated by the stark reality of wakefulness
Meticulously harnessing the jurisdiction of manipulation

Coupled with the resentment of a multitude of raging bulls

No comments:

Post a Comment